We are committed to serving the unique insurance needs of NRA members and their families. See what solutions we have to offer.About Your NRA Benefits
Let us help you find what you’re looking for.
Cancer Care Insurance Plan
We understand how expensive cancer treatment can be. With the NRA Endorsed Cancer Care Insurance plan, you’ll have the extra money you need to fight cancer from a company that will always have your back. This plan provides:
- Cash benefits – regardless of your medical insurance
- Money to help detect cancer
- Cash to help pay for treatment and recovery
Aside from doctors and medicines, we understand that you'll want money if you find yourself battling cancer. Let us help.
Individual Term Life
NRA Individual Term Life Insurance provides your loved ones the financial protection they need if something were to happen to you with. We’re here to give your family peace of mind in their time of need.
- There is no pressure or obligation
- You can compare rates online to find the best price
- And we can help you select a term life policy that suits your needs
Get the protection your family deserves from a name you can trust. Simply visit our NRA Endorsed member website.
Property & Liability Insurance
It’s important to prepare for the unexpected when you’re protecting your home and family. As an NRA member, you can take advantage of a wide range of resources designed for firearms owners. Learn more about all our Firearms-Related Insurance options below
Auto & Home Insurance
Looking for affordable Auto & Home Insurance? Your NRA membership gives you access to discounted auto and home protection from a trusted company endorsed by the NRA.
Emergency Assistance Plus
We know you lead an active lifestyle, which is why we designed a back-up plan to help you handle almost any crisis away from home. The NRA Endorsed Emergency Assistance Plus (EA+) gives you peace of mind with a wide range of emergency and medical services to help you focus on your recovery - and not on costs. EA+ offers:
- Medical Evacuation
- Medical Assistance
- Assistance for Companions
- Travel Assistance
With NRA Endorsed EA+, you’ll never face an emergency alone.
Accidents claim too many lives, especially on our nation’s highways. That’s why we created the NRA Endorsed Accident Plan to provide you and your family a financial cushion should something happen to you. If you’re traveling and an accident occurs, this safety net plan ensures:
- Cash benefits up to $100,000.00
- Guaranteed acceptance – regardless of health history, occupation or hobbies (if age 74 or younger)
- Benefits will be paid regardless of any other coverage you may have
Your eHealth resource center.
Don't worry! You can still enroll if you have a qualifying life event. Learn more about what a qualifying life event is as well as the many other alternatives that are available to you today.
Visit the NRA's Health Resource Center today.
Hospital Help Plan
Long Term Care
Short Term Medical
Waiting for a new job's medical plan to start? Recently retired but you don't yet qualify for Medicare? Don't risk your finances on a gap in medical coverage. NRA sponsors short term medical coverage through a special partnership with Assurant Health to help you lock in solid medical protection for less than you probably think.
ArmsCare Plus Firearms Insurance
Make sure you have the insurance you need to protect your firearms. NRA Endorsed ArmsCare Plus Firearms Insurance provides NRA members with affordable protection for their legal firearms and accessories to protect them from:
- Direct physical loss
- Theft (including theft from a locked vehicle)
Firearms Instructor Plus Liability Insurance
We understand the inherent risks associated with providing firearms training. That’s why we offer the coverage you need as an instructor to protect yourself against those risks. NRA Endorsed Firearms Instructor Plus Liability Insurance covers:
- Bodily injury and/or property damage caused while acting as an instructor during a lesson
- Medical expenses up to $5,000
- Legal expenses due to bodily injury or property damage
- Professional Liability coverage (protection for allegations of improper training)
Whether you conduct training once a week or once a year, this NRA coverage is designed to meet your specific needs.
Personal Firearms Liability Insurance
Most homeowner’s policies don’t offer adequate protection for firearms liability claims. Make sure you have protection for any injuries or property damage you may unintentionally cause while hunting or participating in shooting sports. NRA Endorsed Personal Firearms Liability Insurance offers NRA members:
- Coverage for bodily injury or property damage caused by the use of a firearm, air gun, bow & arrow, or trapping equipment when you are legally obligated for damages.
- Most defense costs in addition to the liability limit — even if the lawsuit is false.
- Liability limits options from $100,000 up to $1 million.
This NRA endorsed benefit offers you the peace of mind you deserve, no matter what happens.
Retired Law Enforcement Officer Self-defense Insurance
As a retired or off-duty law enforcement officer, at times you may be forced to use your firearm in self-defense. That’s why we created NRA Endorsed Retired Law Enforcement Officer Self-defense Insurance. This discounted coverage offers:
- Criminal and civil defense costs, up to the limit selected.
- The cost of civil suit defense in addition to the limit of liability for bodily injury and property damage.
- Criminal defense reimbursement for alleged criminal actions involving self-defense when you are acquitted of charges.
This is the only Self-defense Insurance designed specifically for the needs of retired and off-duty law enforcement officers.
Hunt Club Liability Insurance
Let us help you protect your hunt club and its members with member-exclusive NRA Endorsed Hunt Club Liability Insurance. Whether you have a small club that travels, a large club with land, or a combination of the two, we have club insurance designed to fit your needs with coverage that includes:
- Liability coverage for Bodily Injury and Property Damage, Host Liquor Liability coverage, Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability.
- Liability coverage for the landowner and hunt club regardless of the designated premises.
- Personal and advertising liability as well as medical expense coverage.
- And other benefits…
Gun Club Liability Insurance
Whether you are a group that meets at a range, a reenactment group, a competition or a firearms-related event, we have insurance options designed to protect your club and its members:
- Property coverage to protect against direct physical loss or damage to property rented, leased or owned by your club.
- General liability coverage up to $1,000,000 per occurrence, $2,000,000 aggregate.
- And option coverages for business income, boiler and machinery, valuable papers and records, and more.
This is the only Gun Club Liability Insurance that has earned the endorsement of the NRA, so your club is in good hands.
Gun Collector Insurance
Your collectible firearms are valuable, which is why we offer protection for firearms collections both large and small. NRA Endorsed Gun Collector Insurance covers your collectible firearms for their rarity, historical value or artistic merit. Protect your private collection from:
- Direct physical loss
Protect your private collection of firearms and accessories with a name you can trust.
Gun Show Liability Insurance
We understand the unique insurance needs of gun show promoters, which is why we offer affordable gun show liability insurance to NRA members. Whether you have one event a year or multiple shows in various cities, we have created an easy-to-use program that provides the coverage you need – when you need it.
With NRA Endorsed Gun Show Liability Insurance, you can rest assured that you will easily obtain the proof of coverage you need.
Having the right supplies in an outdoor survival situation could mean the difference between life and death. Do you have what you need?Read More
10 Hidden National Parks
More than 30 million visitors flock to America’s most popular national parks each year. But if you’re interested in taking the road less traveled, the scenic gems and national treasures on...View Slideshow
Your Firearms Bucket List
Have you ever thought about the origin of the term Bucket List? We know what popularized it—the 2007...Read More
How Much Life Insurance...
So you’ve made the decision to purchase life insurance. Now it’s time to determine just how much you need. Unfortunately,Read More
X-treme Hunting Slideshow
Outside of America’s biggest cities, family farms, livestock ranches, and small towns lies a vastView Slideshow
Teach Your Children Well
Some lessons bear repeating, and lessons about gun safety are right at the top of the list.Read More