Travel Shield is loaded with travel insurance and non-insurance travel assistance benefits*—standing by your side when you’re away from home on any covered trip. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, within the U.S. and around the world.
It’s a great way to deal with emergencies like:
- Cancelled flights
- Lost luggage or stolen passports
- Medical emergencies when you’re out of town … like a heart attack, injuries in a car accident, a sudden illness or even getting hurt in a fall
- Flying a loved one to you if you’re alone in the hospital and then flying you both back home when you’re on the mend
- Getting your car back home if it breaks down during your trip
Travel Shield is no longer taking enrollments. If you are a currently enrolled in Travel Shield and have a claim please go to www.travelshieldplan.com for further assistance.
The Travel Shield Plan Difference
- One Annual Rate for all trips over 50 Miles
- Family Coverage Automatically Included
- No Need to Register Each Trip
*The Travel Shield plan and plan cost includes insurance benefits underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company under Policy Form Series T-210 MP and TP-401, non-insurance assistance services offered by On Call International and long-distance towing provided by Worldwide Rescue & Security and coordinated by On Call International.
To review the full plan document for your state, please select below:
Insurance coverage options may vary and may not be available in all states. Certain terms, conditions, and limitations may apply to the insurance portion of the plan. Please review the plan document carefully to understand the benefits available to you.